change your body
Below is an awesome workout routine that you can do that will really shed your body into a new growth phase for chest, arms, abs, and cardio. This is very taxing on the body and incredibly difficult to perform, but will provide incredible results.
This is actually a workout routine that Terry Crews performed to get his jacked muscles for The Expendables. This is a great workout that will build strength, explosiveness and power in addition to bringing great muscular detail throughout your whole body. You’re really going to lean out with this routine because of the high intense nature and the nonstop battle to get through all 4 bodyparts.
You really want to test yourself on each set and do as much weight as possible for each exercise while still maintaining perfect form (doing a full range of motion). Also, you want to stay within the time frames and work with as much intensity as you possibly can.
The Full-Body Routine
Legs|| Triceps || Abs || Cardio
- Squats: 4 sets of 10,8,6,4 reps at desired weight (30 seconds rest between each set) Superset: (30 seconds rest between each set)
- Single Leg, Leg Press: 4 sets of 10 reps
- Calf Raise: 4 sets of 10 reps
- Hack Squat: 4 sets of 10 reps (30 seconds rest between each set)
- Close-Grip Bench Press (Barbell): 4 sets of 10,8,6,4 reps at desired weight (30 seconds rest between sets)
- Leg Extensions: 4 sets of 10 reps (30 seconds rest between each set) Giant Set: (30 seconds rest between sets)
- Crunches: 1 set to failure
- Leg Raises: 1 set to failure
- Cardio: 30 minutes treadmill at 3.5 miles at 7mph