So you want to see how mentally tough and physically strong you are?
This is the perfect full body workout that covers every body part. Measure and test your physical fitness, strength, endurance, speed, stamina, power and mental toughness. Try to complete the following workout in as little time as possible. Break each exercise up into as many sets as you need (if you cannot complete each exercise in the designated amount of reps in one set), but the idea is to try to complete each exercise in as little time as possible.
DO NOT break out of form or complete the rep as fast as you can using any momentum. Form is always paramount and if you don’t keep that in mind when youa re performing this workout, you are simply wasting your time.
THE MP 400 WORKOUT
Complete all of the following in a row. DO NOT rest between sets:
- 50 pushups
- 225. back squat to parallel-25 Reps
- 135. lb. bench press (full rep)-50 Reps
- 225 lb. deadlift to lockout-25 Reps
- Dips- 50 Reps Pull-Ups-25 reps
- 135 lb. Floor Wipers-25 Reps
- Slalom Side Jumps Over the Bench-100 Reps on each side
- 135 lb. Clean and Press-25 Reps
- Burpees (Sprawl, Climb Back up, & Jump High for 1 rep)-50 Reps
This is one of the most exhausting routines I’ve ever done. It takes everything out of you and at times, I certainly felt like I was going to throw up my breakfast. My best time was 32:43. I weigh 198 pounds, so adjust the weights if you cannot perform these weights with good form (shouldn’t be too much of a problem). Try to complete it in under 40 minutes to call yourself a Muscle Prodigy. Good luck guys.