Tips For Healthy Eating When Dining Out
A dilemma many of us face when trying to attain a well-toned physique, is choosing between a social life, and trying to look our very best. It is said by many that if you want to look ripped and toned, you have to give up going out to eat at restaurants, which really would eliminate much of many of our social lives.
It is possible to eat out, and pretty much every restaurant with the exception of fast food and enjoy a healthy dish. So now you can still go on that date with that cute girl, or still go out for your best friends birthday dinner.
The problem with the majority of restaurants, and the reason it makes it hard to dine out unless you know how to order is that restaurants are not concerned about your body fat, or whether your trying to shred off 10lbs. Their sole purpose is to cater, tasty foods that you will enjoy, and even come back again for more.
A few points to keep in mind when dining out
1. 1. Stay away from the word FRIED anywhere on the menu
2. Use as little or no dressings, sauces, dips as many contain high fat, high sugar, and high sodium ingredients with MSG.
3. Order foods that are baked, grilled, or roasted.
4. Always ask for your food to be cooked without butter, or oil. You can even mention that you have a dairy allergy so they wont
cook your foods with butter
5. Order vegetables, salad or ask for a plain baked potato
It’s very simple to dine out, while still being healthy, just follow those 5 simple steps so you can still maintain a social life. An excellent dish order is salmon, white fish, or a chicken breast on top of a salad with no dressing. To keep the meal from being bland, use lemon, balsamic viniger, and oil for dressing.
Muscle Prodigy Products
- Basic Information
- Related Articles
Date Published : 2011-12-29 09:35:56
Written By : Amer Abdulbaki
- Most Read
- Just Published