Resistance Band Lunges
1) Stand on the center of a resistance band with one foot and hold a handle in each hand at waist level with arms bent in at a 90° angle and palms upward toward the ceiling.
2) Take a large step back with your free leg and come to rest on the ball of the foot.
3) Squat down until your back knee almost touches the floor and the front leg forms a 90° angle.
4) Push back up with force, keeping your arms tight and in a fixated position so as to hold onto the bands with a tight grip.
5) Repeat until you complete your set. Change legs and perform the lunges from the opposite side.
Muscle Prodigy Products
- Basic Information
- Related Articles
- Most Read
- Just Published