How to Increase Sperm Count Naturally
Having a healthy reproductive system is one of those areas that are often taken for granted until a problem occurs. A healthy sperm count can be compromised in a variety of ways which negatively affect male fertility, so men are constantly looking for how to increase sperm count naturally.
Although seeking medical diagnosis and treatment is recommended, there are various natural ways in which you can create an atmosphere in which it is healthy for sperm to thrive and perform as well as improve your sperm count naturally. Even if you aren’t aware of having a sperm problem, practicing these methods will help to ensure that you maintain healthy sperm for later performance.
Profile of Healthy Sperm
There are several determining factors regarding sperm health which are observed by health professionals. These are:
• Quantity – A single ejaculation should contain at least 39 million sperm cells for high chances of healthy reproduction.
• Quality – A healthy number of sperm cells should consist of 4% or more of normally shaped sperm cells. “Normal” is defined as sperm which have a long, tapering tail and rounded head. Sperm having odd shapes and sizes have a considerably less chance of fertilizing an egg. Just like in sports, the better streamlined you are, the faster you can make it to the goal.
- • Strength and Mobility – Sperm actually embark on a long, grueling journey in order to reach the egg. Then, after being exhausted from the trip, they have to struggle to arrive at and penetrate the egg membrane in order to fertilize it. This entire process requires that a large portion of sperm cells (at least 40%) are both actively moving and strong enough to complete the journey.
Effective Methods for Producing Healthy Sperm
If you want to raise your chances of maintaining a healthy sperm count, use the following methods suggested by the Mayo Clinic:
• Keep Weight Down – Excessive body fat can be a factor in hormone production which, in turn, cause a decrease in, as well as an abnormality of, one’s sperm count. Maintaining a healthy weight will increase the chances for proper hormone and sperm production.
• Exercise – Exercise and other types of physical activity help to establish one’s overall health, including reproductive health. However, take care not to over train since doing so can also cause an imbalance in hormone levels linked to sperm development.
• Eat a Healthy Diet – Diet plays a key role in one’s overall health. Therefore, create and stick to a nutritious diet which contains an abundance of fruits, vegetables and other antioxidant-rich foods which protect and promote quality sperm health.
• Avoid Stress – Prolonged periods of stress can hinder hormone levels which are used in the development of healthy sperm. Stress has also been linked to erectile dysfunction and other sexual performance problems.
- • Take Multivitamins or Supplements – If you are constantly on the go, under considerable stress and think that your diet is lacking then supplement your diet with daily multivitamins or other supplemental products. You should especially get a sufficient dose of vitamins C and E, both of which are key elements for maximized sperm development and performance.
Muscle Prodigy Products
- Basic Information
- Related Articles
- Most Read
- Just Published