Best Lower Abdominal Exercises to Sculpt & Tighten Your Lower Abs!
Of all the areas on the stomach, the lower abdominal area generally is the biggest problem spot, as belly fat tends to collect more on the lower abdominal.
You'd rarely hear anyone say, “Hey, my upper abdominal is fat!” Right? But, you’ll always hear someone complain as they pinch their lower abs, “I hate my lower abs, what’s the best lower abdominal exercises to get rid of this thing?”
So it’s frustrating because it seems you can workout, and perform as much lower ab exercises as you want. But there’s always still a little bit of belly fat hovering around your lower abs.
A lot of it has to do with your lifestyle, and what you’re eating everyday. Genetics also plays a factor, as it determines where you like to store fat. In this case it’s your lower abdominal.
The important thing is to be realistic. It’s perfectly natural to have some belly fat on the lower abdomen because there’s no one on this earth with zero percent body fat.
Even the fittest people still carry a bit of fat on them. And, guess where this little bit of fat likes to hang out on their belly? You guessed it, the lower abdominal!
But, whether or not you are more geneticallcy prone to collect fat in your lower abdominal region. The good news is you can dramatically improve your lower abs with:
- a clean and lean abs nutrition plan to reduce your body fat.
- strength training exercises to build lean muscle, so it is easier to lose your belly fat.
- an effective cardio exercise routine that will burn belly fat quick, and turn your body into a lean, mean fat burning machine!
Also, by doing the best lower ab exercise routines, of course. ;-) Which is exactly what I will show you today.
You’re already familiar with the following exercises, and felt it working your lower abdominal while doing them. As some of the best exercises for the upper ab are also great lower ab exercises. That’s because they work the entire rectus abdominus. They are:
- Captain’s Chair
- Hip Lift
- Declined Torso Twist
- Boat Pose
- Cobra Pose
- Upward Facing Dog
But, before we move on to the lower abs exercise routines, remember:
- Take two or three seconds to rise, hold for one or two seconds, then take at least two or three seconds to lower. Move slowly during your lower abdominal exercises.
- Quality, not quantity. Your abs does all the lifting. For a more effective workout, don’t come all the way down at the bottom of each rep.
- Perform one set, or 15 repetitions of a given lower abs exercise. If that’s too strenuous, simply do as many high-quality reps as you can. Initially do three sets per exercise; as you progress, feel free to do more sets.
Since the lower abdominal is generally the biggest problem area. Work them first. For more details on how to correctly do your lower abdominal exercises, and the complete list of the best lower ab exercise techniques. Please go to the ab workout tips page, if you haven't done so already.
Stomach Vacuum Lower Abs Exercise
- Elevators Lower Abdominal Exercises
- Contractions Lower Ab Exercises
- Standing Pelvic Tilts Lower Abs Exercise
Pilates Lower Ab Exercises
Reverse Crunch Lower Abdominal Exercises
Fitness Ball Lower Ab Exercises
- Reverse Crunch Cross Legged on Ball Lower Ab Exercises
- Alternate Toe Touches Medicine Ball Lower Abs Exercise
- Medicine Ball Leg Pass Lower Ab Exercises
- Thigh & Belly Toner Lower Abs Exercise
Weightlifting Lower Abs Exercise Routines
- Leg Raises Lower Ab Exercises
- Leg Raise Thrusts Lower Abs Exercise
- Hanging Leg Raises Lower Ab Exercises
- Inclined Bench Leg Raises Lower Abs Exercise
Conclusion of Lower Abdominal Exercises
Just because your lower abdominal is generally the biggest problem spot on your belly, it doesn’t mean you can’t improve them!
You can, by:
- First, reducing your body fat with a clean and lean abs nutrition plan.
- Next, strength training to build muscle so you can lose stomach fat easier.
And, doing the best cardio exercise routine to burn your stubborn belly fat fast!
Then, by targeting your lower ab muscles from every angle imaginable with a variety of lower ab exercises. You’ll get sexy, toned lower abs!
Muscle Prodigy Products
- Basic Information
- Related Articles
- Most Read
- Just Published